- Leagues only allow for 50 players each. Once the division is full, we cannot accommodate anyone else. First come first serve. Registration will open up MONDAY, APRIL 5 MORNING at 9am. Due to the number restrictions, we do politely ask all families to support their local town clubs to ensure all clubs are successful moving forward and all players have the opportunity to play.
- Each league will only be one night a week – practice and game will be combined
- Timbit players must be accompanied by an adult on the field; This will allow coaches to have support managing the group of players and social distancing will not be required between siblings or parent/child
- One parent accompanying players under 18
- Complete the “Self-Assessment” prior to every session; this Self-Assessment will be sent out to all families and posted at the field entrance
- The season will be primarily in house focused, scrimmage based. Games against other clubs will only occur if:
1) we do not have enough to offer a program in house;
2) close proximity clubs have a team of the same age group;
3) It is hopeful that games will be able to return come end of July/early August. Pending Public Health recommendations and allowance from Ontario Soccer.
See the Division Operation Tab for further break down.
- Timbits to U12 will have a skills and drills focus, with scrimmage to practice the learned skill
- U15 to Adult will be scrimmage based play
- Season is approximately 10 weeks long, from June to August
- Players will be required to wear masks upon arrival to the field and departing from the field; not while playing.
- Volunteers will be ESSENTIAL for each age group to run (coaches, Field Marshall - for COVID-19 screening purposes, and Executive positions filled)